Wednesday, March 22, 2006

First Aid

Jackie: "Well, you are a busy dog, Cookie. Were you teaching the Boy Scouts again?"

Cookie: "Yes. Tonight Mama helped me teach them first aid."


Jackie: "Did Mama butt in this week as much as last week?"

Cookie: "No, not nearly as much."

Jackie: "Then you taught the Boy Scouts that we need to eat slow-cooked chicken."

Cookie: "No, still dog food."

Jackie: "Well, what did you teach them tonight, then."

Cookie: "First I taught them how to put an emergency muzzle on a dog."

Jackie: "I don't think I would like that."

Cookie: "I didn't like it very much....and in order to get the Dog Care badge, all seven boys had to muzzle me!"

Jackie: "I hope you got a little treat."

Cookie: "I did. Then I taught the boys how to bandage a hurt paw. That wasn't so bad"

Cookie: "After that I taught them how to make a tail bandage."

Jackie: "WHAT is a tail bandage?! Is it made out of dogs?"

Cookie: "No silly, it is a towel cut so that it can tie across a dog's back."

Jackie: "I don't think I would like to teach Boy Scouts about dog care."


Cookie: "Well, these boys were very nice. I have made a lot of friends.!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

That's cool of Cookie to help out the Boy Scouts.

8:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home