Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day....Catch me if you Can!

Jackie: "Happy St. Patrick's Day! If I put my ears back like this I think I look like a leprechaun. If people see me they will chase me and that will be fun!"

Cookie: "Why would anyone chase a leprechaun?"

Jackie: "Cookie, EVERYONE knows that if you catch a leprechaun he will give you a pot of gold!"

Cookie: "Well, gold is not as good as chicken, but I will chase you!"

Jackie: "Let's see you try! Leprechauns run very fast....you will never catch me!"

Cookie: "We'll see about that. Come here Leprechaun!"


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie (Annie and Cookie too),
I've enjoyed reading about your family and your adventures. I can tell that you and Cookie and Annie, Valerie, James, Mama and Master Man all understand what love is about and how wonderful that makes a family. I'll be watching for more blog editions with the wonderful pictures.
Love from the library, Rosemary

4:28 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Hi Miss Rosemary! You are our first comment! We do love each other and have lots of fun together too. We hope you enjoy "Hank the Cowdog." We like for Valerie to read to us.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home