Monday, March 20, 2006

Where is my Ball????

Jackie: "I just hate it when I can't find my ball. It is such a nice one. I want to chew on it. Annie, do you know where it is?

Annie: "No, you will just have to look for it. Don't you remember when you had it last?"

Cookie: "I think you left it in your crate."



Jackie: "Well, let me check."




Jackie: "Cookie, I don't see it in here."

Cookie: "Well, how about under the blanket? Sometimes you like to bury it under the blanket."

Jackie: "Maybe if I pull this blanket out of the crate, I will find it."





Annie: "Look under the blanket. Is it there?"



Jackie: "No, it isn't under here....where could it be? I think it is gone forever. Oh, it was my favorite ball!"

Cookie: "Keep looking silly."

Jackie: "Well, maybe it is up here....No, not here."

Jackie: "Maybe in the potted plant.....?"

Jackie: "Ha!!!! Here it is! How did it get in here!?"

Jackie: "Ooooo, I love a good chewy ball. I am so glad I found it."

Annie: "So are we!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home