Sunday, November 26, 2006

It's GREAT to be HOME!!!!

Cookie: "It's great to be home; I sure hate being at the kennel."

Maxie: "I was SO SCARED that the family would never come back for us!"

Cookie: "I kept telling you, Little Girl, that the family always comes back for us.....boy I sure could use a bath!"
Jackie: "Not me; I could never use a bath. As for Maxie, it was her first time in the kennel, you know. The first time is always the most scary. I like being able to bark loudly all day long."

Cookie: "I noticed."

Maxie: "So did I."

Jackie: "Well, some of us have a great talent for barking. I think I am going to celebrate being home by having a good chew."Maxie: "Ooooo me too! I think I am going to have my chew in the laundry pile. It is soft and smelly."

Jackie: "I am teaching you well!"

Maxie: "Yep; it is you who first introduced me to the lovely smell of dirty socks, Jackie."Later........

Maxie: "It is so good to be home. I just want to snooze in warm arms...."Cookie: "Good family--warm couch--good friends.....good home."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Glad to have you guys back. Enjoy being home, chewing, romping through smelly socks, and napping.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home