Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Cookie's Day Out

Jackie: "Hey! Are we going to go for a ride in the car today? Why are the leashes coming out?"
Cookie: "Only me today, Jackie. Mama made an appointment for me to go to the beauty parlor and have a bath and a hair-do"

Jackie: "Seems like you got plenty of "hair-do" already."

Cookie: "Open the door, James...."

Cookie: "See you later, Jackie!

Later.....

Cookie: "Okay already. I am clean and have my hair-do. I wish they would hurry up and come to get me.....Oh finally!"

Cookie: "See how nice I look, James? They put perfume on me too."

James: "Yeah, I can sure smell you, Cookie."

Cookie: "I can't wait to get home and see Jackie and Maxie."

Cookie: "I wonder what they did all day"

8 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

You look pretty, Cookie! I'm sure Jackie and Maxie found some trouble to get into while you were gone.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I was a very good dog while you were out Cookie.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

So was I!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

But we did have a little fun, didn't we Maxie!

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Yep, we had fun.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Errrr....Lots of fun stuff, huh, Maxie

10:59 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Right!

10:59 PM  
Blogger Gaming Guardsman said...

Cookie, you keep us all in suspense! You must tell us what happened as soon as possible! I cant wait to hear from you all again.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home