Monday, October 09, 2006

Stinky Socks

Jackie: "Hey Maxie! It is about time I taught you the stinky socks lesson."

Maxie: "What's the stinky socks lesson, Jackie?"Jackie: "Well, its that stinky socks are really STINKY and nice! Look, Valerie left her socks on the living room floor; they are just waiting to be chewed." Maxie: "Well, let me see......mmmmmm they smell stinky!"Jackie: "See? I told you, stinky socks are nice! Valerie has been walking around and sweating in them all day."

Maxie: "Jackie you are so smart!"

Jackie: "I have lots of things to show you---or smell you."

Maxie: "Will Valerie mind if I chew a hole in her socks?"

Jackie: "Of course not! I have been chewing holes her socks for years. That is the way Valerie likes them."

Maxie: "I would like to do something nice for Valerie."Jackie: "Me too! I chew them up whenever I can......I can't wait to show you the kitchen trash!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh your new baby is so sweet!!! She reminds me of Duke when he was just a little guy. Congrats on your new addition, I'm sure she will be keeping Jackie and Cookie busy...

9:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home