Friday, September 22, 2006

I Wish We Had a Baby

Jackie: "You know, I sure wish we had a baby in this house. Our friend Jasey just got one and it sounds so nice." Cookie: "Valerie was a baby when I first came here. It IS very nice, especially when they start eating food. All I had to do was camp under Valerie's high chair and she rained food down on me."

Jackie: "Jasey says that babies smell nice too."
Cookie: "They sure do."

Jackie: "And Jasey says that babies have really nice toys to chew on."Cookie: "She is so right. Very nice rubbery, chewey, slobbery toys!"

Jackie: "Well Jasey sounds like she is enjoying her life--the only problem is there isn't quite room for the whole family on the couch! Jackie: "I don't think Jasey's couch is as big as ours."
Cookie: "Either the couch or something else, Pup."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home