Sunday, September 10, 2006

Under the Weather

Cookie: "Annie and I both have been ill, and I am glad to be feeling better. I had a bad case of gersmootch eye again and my ears were really hurting me. James has been putting the drops in my eyes and the medicine in my ears and I am much better."
Annie: "I am glad you are feeling better, Cookie....."

Cookie: "Annie, you have been ill too.....you are not feeling better, are you?"

Annie: "I have a pain in stomach. It hurts so much I cry when Mama picks me up to cuddle me. I can't eat anything and I feel cold all of the time too, even though it isn't cold, that's why I am wrapped up in this blanket. Mama thinks something is wrong with my kidneys. She is going to call the vet tomorrow and talk to him and see if anything can be done."Jackie: "Annie, I want you to get better! I want you to play with me! We need to finish our Bookish Meme!"Cookie: "Jackie, Annie needs to rest." Jackie: "Annie, do you think you will get better if you rest?"
Annie: "Maybe......maybe......or maybe not."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Cookie, I'm glad to hear that you are feeling better. Annie, I hope you feel better soon.

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home