Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Annie, You Stink Too

James: "Sniff.....sniff....Annie! You stink too!"

Annie: "What!? I don't stink and I don't need to be wet."

James: "Annie, you need to be more than wet. You need a bath too."

Annie: "I don't like to get wet." Jackie: "It will be okay, Annie. I am right here."

Annie: "Well, why don't you stop him then?"

Jackie: "I can't. Besides, you do smell a little weener-dogish."

James: "Here comes the shampoo, Annie."

Annie: "Oh, no. Not the shampoo! I HATE the shampoo!"

James: "This is special 'Lassie' shampoo. You will smell like Lassie."

Annie: "I thought I smelled all right before."

James: "Now for the rinse."

Jackie: "I'm still right here with you, Annie!"

James: "My dog care book says that you rinse until you think the shampoo is out, and then you rinse some more."

Annie: "I would like to sink my teeth into the author of your dog care book."

James: "Be nice, Little Anne....Okay, all done."

Jackie: "Wow, Annie, you smell like Lassie."


Annie: "Am I ever glad that is over. I shouldn't need another bath for about three or four years. "

James: "I wouldn't count on that, Annie."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Baths aren't that bad. Good to know that you're smelling all fresh and clean. ;->

8:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home