Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Scents of Boy Scout Camp

Jackie: "James! Mama! It is about time you got home! You have been gone for days and days!" Jackie: "James, did you bring me anything?"

James: "Jackie, I have been at Boy Scout Camp. All I have is dirty laundry."

Jackie: "Ooooh! Dirty laundry is fine! I love dirty laundry!"Jackie: "What do I smell? Hmmmm......"Jackie: "I think I need a closer smell."Jackie: "I smell dirty socks.....I like the way my people's feet smell."Jackie: "Snnniffff......Snnnniffffff.......I smell the forest......."
Jackie: "Hey Annie! Come here! I think I smell a racoon!"

Annie: "I think I smell it too! Yummmmm....."
Annie: "I think I smell a pond.....do you think there was a pond at Boy Scout Camp?"Jackie: "I think so......yes.....there was a pond up there."Jackie: "Wow! What an adventure James and Mama had. I know dogs aren't allowed to go to Boy Scout Camp, but at least we can smell it on the laundry."

2 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Oh REALLY?! Well I have seen you sniffing the dirty socks when you think no one is looking.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Sounds like you all are having fun. Greetings from Berlin! I head back to Munich from my long weekend tomorrow.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home