Monday, June 19, 2006

I Can't Take My Eyes Off Her

Jackie: "Cookie, what are you doing? You have been following Mama around all day. Everywhere she goes, you go too."

Cookie: "I am so glad Mama and the kids are home again. I was SO lonesome and I missed them SO much. Especially Mama....I am her personal dog, you know."

Jackie: "Yes, I know."

Cookie: "I used to get to travel with Mama when she would go. I used to be a good car rider; I have traveled all over with Mama."

Jackie: "I know--until you got so sick two summers ago. Then Mama wouldn't let you go anymore."

Cookie: "Now that Mama is home I just can't take my eyes off her or let her out of my sight. You all were gone for about 100 years."

Jackie: "It was really only a week, Cookie."

Cookie: "Well it seemed like 100 years. Okay, I have to go in the next room now. It is time to keep Mama company while she sorts the laundry."
Jackie: "Have a good time......I guess."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home