Friday, June 09, 2006

Road Trip with the Kids

Cookie: "Sure is a lot of activity around here. What in the world is going on?"

Annie: "Looks like the kids are packing up for a road trip. I don't like it when they pack up for a road trip."
Jackie: "They are going on a road trip and I am going with them. You and Cookie will be staying home." Cookie: "Why would we be staying home? I am Mama's personal dog. I should be going on a road trip if she is going."Jackie: "Mama thinks you are too old for road trips anymore. Last time you went, you got dehydrated and sick.

Cookie: "Oh, yeah. I did."

Jackie: "And Annie....well, sometimes you have a little piddle problem if you aren't home."

Annie: "Oh yeah....I guess I do. I get so nervous....."

Annie: "I hear them calling for you Jackie....how long will you be gone?

Jackie: "I will be back next Friday and I will have a lot of stories to tell, I am sure!"

Jackie: "But I will miss you, my pals, while I am gone."


1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Have fun Jackie!

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home