Friday, May 19, 2006

Self-Serve Petting

Jackie: "Cookie, what are you doing?"

Cookie: "I like to be petted, but sometimes Mama doesn't pay attention...so I give myself a little selve-serve petting." Cookie: "Mama is reading the paper in this rocking chair, but her hand is dangling."
Cookie: "All I have to do is come over and move my head around under her hand. Voila! Self-serve petting."
Cookie: "The key is that you have to be tall enough to reach the hand properly. I don't think you are tall enough to do this, Jackie."
Jackie: "I know you are right about that."

Cookie: "You can also turn around under the hand to get full coverage."

Cookie: "I have to admit that I prefer a full-attention pet, but a self pet will work in a pinch."
Jackie: "Wow, Cookie, you are so smart!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home