Thursday, May 18, 2006

Waiting

Jackie: "Whew, what a week. Everybody coming and going and coming and going. I am glad the family is finally home."Cookie: "Home for now. Everyone is doing end-of-the-school-year stuff. Valerie sang a solo in her school concert last night and Mama and James are going camping with the Boy Scouts again this weekend." Annie: "I don't like the end of the school year then. I like it when my people are home. Why can't Valerie sing at home and James and Mama camp at home?"Jackie: "Well, I guess that is a dog's life. We spend a lot of time waiting for our people to come home.....we are always waiting for them when they get back here."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Well, we people are always glad to see you when we get back from whatever we're doing.

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home