Thursday, June 29, 2006

Still Waiting Patiently

Jackie: "Cookie....how long do you think it will take for one of those baby birds to fall out of that nest?"






Cookie: "I suspect that baby birds don't usually fall out of their nest, especially when dogs are waiting to snap them up."


Jackie: "Well, I sure would like to eat one of those. They look delicious and they don't even have any feathers that need we need to chew off."


Cookie: "Well, you would be surprised, but it is kind of pleasant to chew the feathers off. It makes a nice mess to show for the effort. Plus Mama loves it when I do it in the house."

Jackie: "It isn't fair, Cookie. I have never eaten any birds at all, ever. Not a bird with feathers or even without."


Cookie: "Well, pup, it doesn't look like either of us are going to be eating anything but dog food today. Those birds don't look like they are coming down. The next time I catch a bird, I will share it with you."

Jackie: "Thanks Cookie. You are a real pal."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home