Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Crunchy or Chewy?

Cookie: "JACKIE! JACKIE! COME QUICK!"Cookie: "Look, Jackie, do you see what I see?

Jackie: "Oh, WOW! Look at that!"Cookie: "TWO baby birds! One for you and one for me!"Jackie: "Yum, Cookie! I have never had a baby bird before!......and how do we get them?" Cookie: "Sometimes I catch birds by jumping real high."
Jackie: "Go for it Cookie! Get them both!"
Cookie: "Nuts. Can't quite make it."

Jackie: "Cookie, how do birds taste?"

Cookie: "They are very delicious."

Jackie: "Are they crunchy or are they chewey?"

Cookie: "Some birds kind of crunch when you chew them, but then they are chewey. I love to spend a nice warm afternoon on the living rug chewing a bird, but you can't catch one every day. They are kind of tricky."

Jackie: "I would sure like to chew one of those, but I don't see how we are going to get up there."

Cookie: "Those are baby birds. If we wait down here, they might fall out of that nest."

Jackie: "We might be waiting here a long time."

Cookie: "Well, I guess we can wait here and imagine how they taste."


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home