Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Birthday, Cookie!

Cookie: "It's my birthday! I am 12 years old. Look at the special birthday ruffle Mama got me at PetSmart."

Jackie: "Wow, Cookie, nice ruffle!"

Annie: "If it's your birthday, there must be a special birthday treat planned for you."

Jackie: "Cake, I hope!"

Cookie: "No, not cake; dogs don't get to eat cake. Mama has these leather rawhide shoes for us to celebrate."
Cookie: "I am ready for my treat now!"Jackie: "Well, that's not quite as good as a MEAT cake, but it will be a nice treat! I need to go find a good place to chew it up!"
Annie: "Me too!"Annie: "I think the couch will work nicely."Cookie: "I think I will chew mine in the dining room. It is nice and quite there."Cookie: "Yum!"Annie: "Happy Birthday, Cookie!"

Jackie: "I love you Cookie!"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Cookie! You look very pretty!
Love from the library, Rosemary

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Cookie, you don't know any tricks, how can you be in a circus?

10:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Sorry Cookie, I forgot how talented you are! The only trick I can do is beg....and it doesn't work very well.

10:20 PM  
Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Happy Birthday Cookie!! Sorry I'm a little late.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home