Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Sprung from Jail

Jackie: "I have to say, it is SO nice to be home. I don't like the kennel."

Cookie: "I don't like the kennel either, but we had to go because the family went to Sea World for a vacation."

Jackie: "Well, I don't know why they couldn't take us to Sea World. I LOVE fish and it would have been better than the kennel."

Cookie: "Dogs aren't allowed at Sea World....I don't know if you have noticed, but dogs aren't allowed in lots of places."

Jackie: "Well I can't imagine why. Dogs are very nice....nicer than some people even."

Cookie: "That's true. It is good to be home, isn't it?

Jackie: "It makes me appreciate my very own yard and my very own ball." Cookie: "It makes me appreciate how good it feels to roll in the grass in my own yard."Jackie: "Yeah, hot grass smells good.....especially when you have a nice tennis ball to tear up."Cookie: "I don't usually tear up tennis balls."
Jackie: "Well, you should give it a try sometime, because it really is a pleasure."Cookie: "Not as much a pleasure as sunning in my own yard with you, my little pal."
Jackie: "It is so good to be home!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home