Sunday, September 17, 2006

Just You and Me

Jackie: "Annie.....Annie are you awake?"

Annie: "Yes Jackie. I am just resting here."Jackie: "Are you comfortable?"

Annie: "Yes. I have this soft blanket under me. I am comfortable."
Jackie: "Annie? Would you like me to come up and keep you company for awhile?"

Annie: "That would be nice....just you and me resting together."

Jackie: "I would like it to. I want to be with you for awhile."Annie: "Sigh.....just you and me." Jackie: "My mother."

Annie: "My puppy."


3 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

I'm so sorry. I hope you enjoy your time together. Annie, chase as many squirrels as you want.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) Atleast, she got to see her mom :)

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I am so glad I got to see and be with my mother again. I missed her when I went to my home and then we were back together for three years.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home