Monday, September 11, 2006

Tests at the Vet

Annie: "I hate going to the vet."

Jackie: "You do seem to go a lot these days. What did the vet do?" Annie: "They took about half my blood out with a needle. The vet is testing to see if my kidneys are shutting down or if maybe I have diabetes."

Jackie: "Maybe that means you will get to eat currywurst!"

Annie: "I don't really care about eating anything. I don't feel hungry, just cold and tired. The vet said he would call tomorrow morning to tell Mama what is wrong with me."
Jackie: "I am sure it is just that you need more currywurst in your diet."

2 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Feel better, Annie. I'm thinking of you.

6:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you get better soon, Annie. Chloe, Duke and Bella send love and well wishes.

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home