Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Little Fun

Jackie: "What ya doin' Cookie?"

Cookie: "I don't know. We haven't had any fun this afternoon."
Jackie: "I know! Let's get James to throw the ball! We haven't done that in a long time, and I have a new green ball.......Throw It James!!!!!"
Cookie: "Yeah! Throw it James!"
Jackie: "Okay! Okay! Okay! Here you go!"Jackie: "Throw it again James! Cookie! Pay attention and get ready to chase it! This is a critial situation! We can't let it get away!"Cookie: "Get that one, okay Jackie. I think I am going to run by Mama for a petting."Jackie: "Cookie, I sometimes wonder whether you take playing ball very seriously."Cookie: "I am very serious about ball....I just get a little tired, that's all."Jackie: "Well, maybe it is time to move along to chewing on the ball then." Cookie: "Okay, you chew and I will pant.....but that was sure fun!"

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Glad to see you two having fun.

10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home