Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chewing

Maxie: "I love chewing! There are so many things in this house to chew."Maxie: "The rug is a good thing to chew."Maxie: "There are plenty of nice things to chew in the linen closet." Maxie: "My toy is very nice."Maxie: ".....the pillow from the couch."Maxie: "....and I can't forget James' feet; very delicious!"
Maxie: "I love to sink my teeth into my monkey."Jackie: "Yeah, chewing really is a pleasure. I like to do it too. Do you ever run out of things to chew, Maxie?"Maxie: "No, because if I don't have anything else, I can always chew my feet!"

7 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

If you come for Christmas, she will probably chew on your feet! She is that way.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Well, I like to chew on things--especially things with a little SMELL to them. I am very good at chewing and I am proud of it!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

James and Valerie tell me I am a good dog when I pee.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Oh.

10:04 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Don't worry Maxie! Mama will just get the carpet cleaned. James and Valerie do think you are a good dog!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks Jackie. I want to be a good dog.

10:07 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

You are! Cookie just needs to go curl up on Mama's bed and take a nap.

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home