Monday, October 23, 2006

Come On, Jackie, Let's Play!

Maxie: "Jackie! Jackie! Play with me Jackie!"Jackie: "Not right now, Little Girl. I am busy chewing."Maxie: "Come on Jackie! Let's play!"Jackie: "In a little while. I want to chew this toy."Maxie: "Okay then, I will have to bite you on your tail."Jackie: "That's it. I am moving away from you. I want to chew."Maxie: "Aw, come on, Jackie. Play with me!"Jackie: "Okay, Maxie. I will chew later. Try to get this toy from me."

Maxie: "GET READY BECAUSE HERE I COME!!!!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Looks like you two are having fun.

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Jackie is so much fun to play with. I love to jump on her.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I have noticed that you like to jump on me. Good thing you don't weigh much!

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home