Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Quiet Time

Jackie: "Maxie is finally asleep in her crate. What a little handful she is."Cookie: "I love Maxie, but it is nice to enjoy a little quiet time with just you and me."

Jackie: "I wasn't such a handful, was I Cookie? I didn't run around and bite this much."
Cookie: "Yep, you did. You played and bit and chewed EVERY bit as much as she does....and I loved every minute of it. But I am too old to deal with it; now it's your turn."

Jackie: "She is a lot of fun....but like I said, I like to have a little quiet time with you, Cookie."

Cookie: "Me too, Pup. Me too."

5 Comments:

Blogger Gaming Guardsman said...

Everyone needs a breather now and again. Maxie cracks me up, I remember when Allie was that little and chewed on me. Give it some time, she will calm down, and then you will miss it.

6:49 PM  
Blogger ShawnAndSarah said...

Feel free to bring Maxie to our house - she can chew on Mac as much as she wants! We'd just have to make sure Maxie doesn't get accidentally swallowed...

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Gaming Guardsman, Maxie is sure a wild thing right now, it is hard to imagine her calm! We do have fun though.

ShawnandSarah, I am afraid that Mac might think Maxie is a tennis ball because of her size and the way she ricochets around!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

A little dog has to do what a little dog has to DO!

10:51 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Amen to that, Maxie!

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home