Thursday, November 09, 2006

Another Vet Visit

Cookie: "Did they take you to the groomer, Jackie?"
Jackie: "No, they took me to the vet. I had bad breath so the vet checked my mouth and teeth. I don't know if a bath would have been worse or not...."
Jackie: "I had to have my teeth cleaned."

Cookie: "Was it that bad?"

Jackie: "I guess not....I kind of fell asleep....when I woke up my mouth hurt. The vet said I have two infected teeth.....you know.....I guess I am a little sleepy still......"Jackie: "I have to......to......to take pills for a....couple of weeks.....and...."Jackie: ".....and.....I'm comfy here........"Cookie: "Jackie?"

Jackie: "Uh huh........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

3 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Feel better Jackie.

7:25 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks, Squirrely Jedi. Today is a better day than yesterday. My mouth still hurts, but not as bad as yesterday AND I get to eat soft canned dog food for 10 days!!!!!

10:32 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Canned dog food is yummy, isn't it? I get both canned and crunchy.

10:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home