Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday's Adventures



Jackie: "Cookie and Annie, I am so glad you are home! What did you do today?"


Annie: "The vet looked at me and gave me some medicine. I am okay, but in three weeks I have to have some teeth pulled."


Jackie: "That is too bad...and what about you, Cookie?"

Cookie: "Wait.....wait......I need to rub and roll first......"

Cookie: "I had a bath. I am very clean and I have my warm-weather haircut already. Mama says that we will have warm desert weather again soon."

Jackie: "I missed you both today. I don't really like being home alone."

Cookie: "It is fun to go out, and I like to be clean. The groomer is nice and she rubs my face....but it sure is good to be home. Let's go out to the yard and get the sunshine before the day is over."

Jackie: "We can enjoy the sunshine together!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again, Jackie, Annie and Cookie.
Annie,I gave a real sigh of relief when your found your chewy ball in the planter. I hate to loose my favorite stuff so I'm trying to be very careful where I leave things. Annie, I'm glad you're feeling better. After you have your teeth pulled you'll probably stay feeling better all the time. Cookie, I was very proud of how patient you were at the Boy Scout meeting. Being muzzled over and over so the Scouts could learn isn't fun but you also taught them patience . . . I'm still working on that one! Love, Rosemary

11:33 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

We like your comments Miss Rosemary! I was relived to find my ball too--I keep forgetting where I leave it. Annie says thank you for your good wishes and Cookie says she hopes she doesn't have to get muzzled by Boy Scouts again anytime soon!

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home