Saturday, June 28, 2008

Long Way Down

Zoe: "I got a little problem here."Zoe: "It's been comfortable napping on this bed....."Zoe: "But while I was asleep, someone moved my stairs...."Zoe: "How in the world am I going to get down??" Zoe: "It's a really long way down. I could be hurt or even killed if I jumped."Zoe: "And that would be terrible!"Zoe: "I could try to make a jump from here to the stairs....."Zoe: "But just look how far down the floor is......If I missed they would find me and never know what happened. It would be so sad."Zoe: "Ah here comes help! Can you please put my stairs next to be bed for me so I can get down, please."
Zoe: "Thanks!"

13 Comments:

Blogger Maxie said...

Why can't you just jump down?

10:35 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Anyone can see that it is a long way down and very dangerous to jump.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

I jump on and off the bed all of the time and I never get hurt.

10:39 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

No you don't. You sleep in a crate at night. You don't sleep on the bed.

10:40 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I sleep in a crate at night too. I like to sleep in my crate. Valerie keeps it right next to her bed and

10:42 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

We're not talking about sleeping in crates. We're talking about jumping off the bed.

10:43 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Maxie, it isn't nice to interrupt Abby when she is talking.

10:44 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

It is nice in your crate, Abby. I like to come and take a nap in there with you sometimes.

10:45 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I have noticed that it is a long way down off the bed. My crate sits right on the floor....did you have a nice birthday yesterday, Zoe?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Yes I did. Mama gave me some chicken skin and broth on my dinner. It was deeeeelicious.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

What!? She gave you chicken skin? Where was I?

10:49 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

I was the birthday dog, so she gave it only to me when we were alone in the kitchen.

10:50 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I can't believe I missed out on that. I can usually hear the refrigerator open from outside.

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home