Sunday, June 22, 2008

Schnauzer Cut

Abby: "Oooooo this is terrible. I've lost my home, family and friends. And now I am getting my hair all cut off." Abby: "I thought Valerie loved me. How could she get rid of me and have me tortured....."

Abby: "Wait a minute! There's Valerie.....did she come to take me back?"


Abby: "She probably doesn't even recognize me all bald and everything."
Valerie: "Abby! Did you have a nice bath? Do you feel better now that your hair's cut short for the hot summer?"


Abby: "You mean I am going home?"


Valerie: "Let's go get in the car and go home."

Abby: "I should have known my girl would never send me away."


Abby: "I am so glad to have my girl back and it's good to be home.......but will my friends recognize me? Valerie says this is a 'schnauzer cut.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home