Thursday, June 19, 2008

Confounded Crate Confusion

Maxie: "Zoe! Would you please find a crate and get in it. If we are ever going to go for a ride you have to be in your crate."Zoe: "I'll go in this one...wait, this isn't mine....mine is the blue."

Jackie: "I thought you were going to go in the white and I was going into the blue."

Zoe: "But mine is the blue crate."

Maxie: "Oh for barking out loud! Would you GET in a crate."

Zoe: "I changed my mind....I would rather ride with Jackie."
Maxie: "Well, don't even think of coming back into my purse."


Jackie: "I don't know Zoe. It is going to be tight, but we can try it."

Jackie: "Yeah, just like I thought.....it's pretty tight with two in this crate....and your tail is in my face."

Jackie: "You know, Zoe, I think I will just ride in your blue crate for a change. I'll just step over there now."
Jackie: "I think this will work out better."
Maxie: "Okay, we are all zipped and crated up.....I wonder where we're going?"


Abby: "What about me? Don't I get to go?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home