Saturday, March 15, 2008

Conversation about Personal Doghood

Zoe: "Jackie, Abby likes being a personal dog, doesn't she?"

Jackie: "Yeah, being a personal dog is really nice."


Zoe: "Are you a personal dog too?"


Jackie: "James is my personal boy and I am his personal dog."


Zoe: "Am I a personal dog?"


Jackie: "Not yet. You are just a puppy still and you haven't been in our family long enough."


Zoe: "Whose personal dog will I be?"


Jackie: "That depends. Sometimes one family member has two personal dogs. You have to establish a special rapaport with one of the family members. You usually choose each other, but sometimes you make your own choice."


Zoe: "Oh."


Jackie: "When Cookie died, Maxie made it her business to be Mama's personal dog."


Zoe: "So, Abby is Valerie's personal dog, you are James' personal dog, and Maxie is Mama's, but Master Man doesn't have a personal dog."


Jackie: "That's right.....I had better go check on James; personal dogs have duties, you know."


Zoe: "Hmmmmmmm."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Hi guys. Hope things are going well. My life is a little crazy right now, so that's why I haven't posted. But I'll be back soon.

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home