Monday, February 25, 2008

The Worst Nap Spot Ever....or Gee My Head's Stuck

Zoe: "Jackie.....rrraaawwwwwrrrrrr.....Jackie........"

Jackie: Zoe? Zoe? Where are you Zoe?"

Zoe: "Jackie.....I'm in here.....awwwwwrrrrrwwww......"

Jackie: "Um....Zoe, what exactly am I seeing here?
Zoe: "Well, I was looking for Maxie's secret hiding place here under Valerie's bed and I....well I.....I guess I'm stuck."
Jackie: "Stuck? What do you mean stuck?"

Zoe: "Well, I thought maybe Maxie liked to take a nap here in the box springs and now my head is stuck in here."Jackie: "Oh brother. I'll go get Valerie. She'll have you out in a jiffy."

Zoe: "That'd be good because I'm not really comfortable....."

Maxie: "Zoe, I have never napped in the box springs......wow look at you!"

Zoe: "Well now you tell me. Seemed like a good place to nap...well maybe not."
Later......
Zoe: "Boy that was terrible. I was so scared, but Valerie and James came and got me right out."
Zoe: "I am sure I deserve some type of treat to comfort me after that trauma!"

2 Comments:

Blogger Abby said...

Did you get a treat, Zoe?

11:31 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Yes, I did. I really needed one too.

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home