Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Birthday Present

Valerie: "Here is your present to open, Jackie. Happy Birthday!"Jackie: "Ooooo what could it be!? I like ripping up the paper; it makes a nice noise.......Oh! It is a stuffed weener dog!"Jackie: "I have been wanting one of these!"Maxie: "Let me see, Jackie. Wow, it's very nice--can I play too?"Jackie: "Of course, Maxie! It wouldn't be any fun to have a new toy without someone to play with!"

Maxie: "Well, let me get a closer look then."Jackie: "Ready, set...GET HIM!"Maxie: "Bite him on the head, Jackie!"Jackie: "Pull Maxie!"Maxie: "Grrrrrrrrrrr!"Maxie: "Whip him around Jackie!"Jackie: "Whew. That was fun. Let's go rest Maxie. Are you tired? Maxie?"



Maxie: "That was......hmmmmzzzzzzzz."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Glad you guys were having fun. Even if it did take all the energy right out of you.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home