Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Birthday Dinner

Jackie: "I did have special birthday dinner yesterday, but it wasn't chicken......"

Yesterday.......

Jackie: "It is dinnertime! I am supposed to have something special James!"

James: "I do have a special treat for you, Jackie. Something that is good for dogs."

Cookie: "Do we get to share in the treat, or does just the Birthday Dog get a treat?"James: "The fun of a birthday is that your friends get to celebrate with you. Everyone gets the treat with their dinner....well, you dogs get the treat on your dinner....I am going to give you my share."

Maxie: "Wow James, that is really nice of you now hurry up with the dinner!......please." Jackie: "Oooooo here it comes....what could it be?"
Jackie: "Yum!!!!! Canned dog food! That is a special treat. Thanks James!
James: "Happy Birthday, Jackie. You're a good girl."
Jackie: Tomorrow I will tell you about my present!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home