Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The Harness

Maxie: "I don't like the look of whatever that red thing is in Mama's hands."
Cookie: "It's a harness."

Maxie: "What's a harness???!!! What's a harness got to do with ME?!"Cookie: "You'll see. You should cooperate."

Maxie: "I don't want to cooperate. I don't like a harness."
Cookie: "You don't even know what a harness is."

Maxie: "I don't want it. Oh she's putting it on me! I don't want this! I am sure it will squeeze me!"Cookie: "Don't be silly and let Mama put in on you."Maxie: "I'll bet this has something to do with a bath or some other form of dog torture, I just know it.Cookie: "It's on now; is it squeezing you?"
Maxie: "Yes, it is squeezing me hard.....well, I guess it isn't squeezing too hard, but it IS burning my fur.....well, I guess it isn't really burning either, but I don't want a harness....Cookie exactly what is a harness anyway?"Cookie: "You'll see. You are not going to mind it so much when you learn what it is for."

Maxie: "Is it really going to be okay, Cookie?"Cookie: "Of course it is. Go over and see what Mama has in her hand now."
To be continued..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home