Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Trouble

Maxie: "She was mad. I mean she was really MAD!"
Cookie: "Listen to me, Maxie. Just because it looks fun doesn't mean you should do it."

Maxie: "I am so ashamed of myself; Mama has never yelled at me before."Cookie: "Jackie has gotten me into trouble before too. You need to use your head and not get drawn into the moment of the thing. Stick with me Little Girl and remember to mind your manners."

Maxie: "I will Cookie and thanks. I feel better talking to you about this."
Cookie: "It is my pleasure Maxie. I don't like it when Mama catches me doing the wrong thing either."
Maxie: "Boy, I have to admit, that turning over the bathroom trash cans and ripping up the kleenex IS so much fun and Jackie said that--"

Mama: "JACKIE!!!!!!!!"

Cookie and Maxie: "Uh oh...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home