Sunday, February 24, 2008

A Little Peace and Quiet

Zoe: "Where's Maxie? I would like to chase Maxie."Maxie: "Uh Oh.....I hope Zoe won't find me here on Valerie's bed.....I would like a little peace and quiet this afternoon."Maxie: "If I'm really quiet maybe that pup won't find me here in the back bedroom.....she still hasn't learned all of the places to look."Zoe: "Hey Jackie, have you seen Maxie? I would like to chase Maxie and jump on her."

Jackie: "Zoe, I think Maxie might be tired of you jumping on her. She might not want you to find her." Zoe: "I don't see how that could be! It is fun for me to chase her."

Jackie: "Well, I'm just saying....."

Maxie: "Jackie is sure a good friend. She knows where I am but didn't rat me out!"Zoe: "Hey Abby! Do you know where Maxie is? I would like to chase her and jump on her."

Abby: "I think Maxie might be napping somewhere. Sometimes she hides when she doesn't want to play."
Zoe: "Oh."
Abby: "I would like to play with you, Zoe."
Zoe: "Then come on, Abby!"
Abby: "Zoe, I would like to JUMP on YOU!"
Maxie: "That Abby is a good pal!"
Maxie: "Now I'm safe.......ZZzzzzzzz....."

2 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Naps are the best, Maxie. I could use one myself.

7:40 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

I am sure squirrels need to nap sometimes too, Suirrely Jedi.

11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home