Friday, January 26, 2007

My First Walk

Maxie: "Harness and leash? Harness and leash!!!!! It is cold and scary out here in this grass!"Maxie: "But wait a minute....what do I smell.....?"Maxie: "What a minute Mama! I don't know how to do this. Don't tug! Don't pull."Maxie: "I guess this means you want me to come along." Maxie: "Hey! This isn't so bad! I like it out here!"Maxie: "Ooooo....another smell."Maxie: "Wow, there's lots to see out here too."
Maxie: "Hey! There's a dog over there!"
Maxie: "And I like the bright sunshine."Maxie: "Cookie is so smart and she was was right! I can still breathe and I didn't burst into flames....a harness is not such a bad thing after all. I think I am going to like taking walks."

3 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Glad you enjoyed your walk, Maxie.

9:16 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

A walk is a really fun thing! It would be even better without that harness, but wow, there are a lot of things to see and smell on the other side of the fence. I am trying to figure out how to get them to take me again.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

I wanted to go too, but that day, Mama was teaching you and we had to stay home.

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home