Thursday, March 13, 2008

Personal Dog

Abby: "Well, Valerie's busy doing homework, so I'll just take a little break."Abby: "I sure do love my girl......she has given me a good home. I had another family and was a family dog before, but they moved away and couldn't take me.....I used to miss my other kids, but now that I have my own girl, I don't miss them so much. In those days my name was Scruffy. Valerie said I wasn't 'scruffy' and game me my new name."Abby: "It's a lot of work to be a personal dog. It's my job to greet Valerie at the door when she comes home, keep her company, take her for walks, go for rides in the car with her, and sleep on her bed at night." Abby: "I'm still pretty new to the job, but I like it." Abby: "Ooooo! She's calling me! Break's over and back on duty."Abby: "Yep....it's good to be a personal dog."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home