Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Boingo Bounce

Zoe: "Hey Maxie! Let's play boingo bounce on the bedcovers!"Maxie: "How about no on boingo bounce. Let's play snug-down-and-be-warm-and-quiet-and-still under the bedcovers."
Zoe: "I don't see how that would be fun. Let's boingo bounce! Come on Maxie!"Zoe: "Hi ya Jackie! Maxie and I are playing boingo bounce on the bedcovers! Come on and join us!"Zoe: "Maxie is right here and......Maxie? Maxie?"Zoe: "Where'd ya go, Maxie?"Zoe: "Ha! I smell you Maxie! You're right here!"
Maxie: "Nobody's here except us pillows and blankets."

Zoe: "Yes you are! I smell you....I'm coming to get you."Zoe: "Found you Maxie! You are a good hider. Can we play again or do you want to boingo bounce?"Maxie: "Give me a minute and I will hide again, only a better place this time......maybe in the box springs."Zoe: "Ha ha! You are so funny....hey! Where did you go? Maxie? Maxie? She sure moves fast. I didn't see her go.....Maxie?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home