Sunday, March 02, 2008

A Full Day

Jackie: "Did you have a busy day today Zoe?" Zoe: "Yes I did! I sunned myself on the patio, played with Abby, and we all went for a walk."Jackie: "Don't forget, we got a little bit of clam sauce on our dinner tonight. I love clam sauce!"Zoe: "How could I forget! That was a special treat."Jackie: "And don't forget that we also played ball with James. You make it a fun game when we play ball."Zoe: "Thanks Jackie. I am glad you are my friend."Jackie: "It is good to be pals, isn't it?"
Jackie: "We had a full day. It's nice to just sit on this lap together......I'm sleepy."Zoe: "Hey Jackie! We could go play with the tug of war rope.....Jackie?"

Jackie: "How about tomorrow."

11 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Hi guys! I had a full weekend too. I went to St. Louis to visit a college for grad school. Hope you enjoyed your weekend.

7:38 AM  
Blogger Maxie said...

Hi Squirrely Jedi! We read about your choices on your blog. It is exciting to have a choice.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Did you hear from Yale yet?

10:56 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

I think you should go to a school in a warm place.

11:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Maxie, I don't think ANY of the schools are in warm places: It snows in Ohio, in St. Louis, and it even gets cold in Texas.

11:01 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Maybe UMASS is in a warm place. What is UMASS?

11:01 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I don't think Squirrely Jedi minds snow like we do. She isn't a desert squirrel.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

What's snow?

11:03 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

It is ice on the ground....but come to think of it, I have never actually seen snow. The only ice I've seen on the ground is when the family defrosts the outside freezer and they throw those big chuncks of white ice in the grass.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I like it when they do that. It's fun to lick the ice.

11:06 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

I don't think we're helping Squirrely Jedi make her decision about graduate school. I hope you'll post about your trip to St. Louis.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home