Thursday, June 12, 2008

Queen of the Bed

Maxie: "I am Queen of the Bed!"



Maxie: "Hey! Don't even think about it Zoe! I am Queen of this bed. I don't want to share."



Zoe: "Aw come on, Maxie. Abby lets me share the bed with her. There's plenty of room in the bed for two."



Maxie: "I'm warning you, Zoe! Don't make me get ugly."




Maxie: "That's it! Get out of my bed."





Zoe: "Grrrrrr."


Zoe: "Okay! Okay Maxie. You can be queen of this bed. I'll go find Abby. She shares with me; you aren't very nice sometimes, Maxie."




Maxie: "........Queen of the Bed."

7 Comments:

Blogger Jackie said...

Wow, Maxie. That really wasn't nice. Why can't you share the bed with Zoe.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

Because I told Zoe: I am Queen of the Bed.

10:24 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Well, it just seems to me like you could have been queen of the bed and let Zoe in with you.

10:25 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Yeah Maxie. I wouldn't have taken up very much room.

10:26 PM  
Blogger Abby said...

I always share with you Zoe. Come snug with me.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Zoe said...

Thanks Abby.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Maxie said...

Hmmmp!

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home