Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Purse Problem

Maxie: "Something's up! I can tell that something's up! I think we're going to go for a ride!"Maxie: "Here come the crates and my purse....wait a minute Zoe! That's the chihuahua purse. I go in that purse!"
Maxie: "Zoe! get out Zoe! The purse is for me. You go in a crate."


Zoe: "Why can't I go in the purse? I fit just fine in the purse."Maxie: "The purse is for chihuahuas, not great big weener dogs."


Zoe: "Who are you calling a great big weener dog?!"

Maxie: "I'm calling YOU a great big stinky weener dog, now get out of my purse!"Zoe: "Well YOU are a snitty snotty stinky little chihuahua and I'm going back in the purse. Mama loves me and will let me ride in the purse, just you wait and see!"Maxie: "You are making me so mad Zoe. I am telling you that weener dogs don't ride in purses....and neither do schnauzers so you get away too Abby."


Abby: "I would rather go without my dinner than ride in a ridiculous chihuahua purse like a CAT." Zoe: "Me too Abby. It is a dumb chihuahua-cat purse anyway and I am just going to stomp it flat."

Maxie: "Whatever Zoe. I can still get in my purse. You are making me so mad."
Zoe: "Well you called me a big stinky weener dog."

Maxie: "I am going to do worse to you if you don't get away from my purse!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home