Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Destination

Zoe: "Oh nuts-oh nuts-oh nuts. Who is this person and what does she think she is doing to me!?"


Zoe: "A nail salon! This is a nail salon for dogs. Hey I don't need my nails trimmed. They are just fine they way they are! Only cats and chihuahas need their nails trimmed! Oh she'd better not paint them like a poodle."


Maxie: "I HATE having my nails trimmed."



Maxie: "....and what do you mean only cats and chihuahas need their nails trimmed Zoe?!"


Maxie: "Aw not the back ones tooooooo."



Jackie: "I've been through this lots of times you guys. We'll be home soon. I don't know why the family doesn't trim our nails at home....I am so GOOD.....yeah, just get your nose a little closer to my teeth, Nail-Trimmer-Lady, and I will trim it off your face for you."


Shortly thereafter.......

Jackie: "Home again, and not a moment too soon. What a rough ride! The crate tipped over."


Jackie: "Okay, we're all home and all in one piece."

Maxie: "Well not QUITE in one piece, what about all of those nails trimmed off?"

Jackie: "Okay, but we're all home........wait! Where's Abby."

Zoe: "ABBY! Oh no, where's Abby?!"


Meanwhile........

Abby: "Where did they go? They just left me here.....my girl doesn't even know I'm gone. I knew having a home with my own girl was too much to ask for. I guess I was bad and they don't want me anymore. What will happen to me now?"

1 Comments:

Blogger Zoe said...

Where is Abby!!???

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home