Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Home!

Abby: "It is GOOD to be home! I wonder what my friends will think of my new haircut. They might not even know it's me. I sure look different and I know I smell different." Maxie: "Abby!"

Jackie: "You smell like dog shampoo."

Zoe: "I WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!"
Abby: "When I got left behind, I was really worried too."

Jackie: "Well you should have known that this family would never leave you someplace and not come back."

Zoe: "You are my best friend! I am so glad you are home and safe."

Valerie:
"Abby, I just wanted you to be clean and comfortable. You should have known me better than to be afraid. I love you Abby."
Abby: "I love you too my very own girl."
Abby: "I like to get pets from Master Man."

Zoe: "Well I am not going to let you out of my sign Abby, even if you are getting pets from Master Man."
Zoe: "I'll just stick right here with you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home