Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Don't Feel So Good

Jackie: "Annie, how come Mama didn't give you a breakfast this morning?"

Annie: "I am not feeling well again.....I am going to the vet today. He is going to clean and pull some of my teeth. I also have a tumor that has burst--he will sew it up for me."

Cookie: "I don't think you are going to have a very good day!"

Jackie: "Yah, starting with NO BREAKFAST!!!"

Annie: "I don't like missing my breakfast, but I know that Mama will soften my dinner with chicken broth like last time. I am looking forward to that."

Cookie: "Well, I don't like going to the vet, but I do like feeling better."

Annie: "I will be glad when this day is over and back home again. It is good to be home."

1 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

I hope everything is okay!

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home