Monday, April 24, 2006

I have a Fancy New Trick!

Jackie: "I am very proud of myself. Master Man taught me this fancy new trick. I can balance this thing on my head like this."

Annie: "Wow Jackie, that is very impressive."

Cookie: "Yes, very. I know some tricks, but nothing so fancy as balancing a....a....what is that thing anyway?"

Jackie: "It is a special ball for balancing on a head."

Cookie: "Really....who would balance that on their head besides you."

Jackie: "Well....I am not really sure. All I know is that I do a very fancy job of balancing it. I think that most dogs and people just can't balance this special ball like me."


Annie: "Such a talent must be very rare."

Jackie: "Yes, I am sure it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

That's quite a new talent you've got there, Jackie. I'm impressed.

6:16 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks, Squirrely Jedi! I knew that you, of all people, would appreciate my special talent!

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home