Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Breakfast

Jackie: "Breakfast time!!! It's 5:30 a.m. and it's BREAKFAST TIME! I like to start my day out early with a nice meal and then go back to bed."

Cookie: "Me too! Don't forget your diet, Pup....you are on a diet, remember?"

Jackie: "Oh yeah, but maybe our server will forget."

Cookie: "No, it doesn't look like she forgot. Mine is the red bowl, Annie's is in the middle, and ...."
Jackie: "Oh, Winnie-the-POOH, she didn't forget."

Annie: "At least you get something. You know that for breakfast Mama only gives us a snack. We have our main meal in the afternoon. Only Cookie gets her main meal in the morning because of errr...yard habits."

Cookie: "I am a senior dog and I am proud of it!"Cookie: "Jackie, you can eat your food fast or you can eat it slow, but you aren't eating any of my food."
Jackie: "Cookie, how about just a few pieces. You have plenty to share there."

Cookie: "Get away. I don't have to share my food. Mama measures the food especially for each one of us. You are done."
Jackie: "But look. Mine is all gone."
Annie: "You should have taken your time and not bolted your eight pieces down so fast."

Jackie: "Oh come on! Dogs bolt their food!"

Cookie: "Not me. I like to sit when I eat and take my time. It is better for my digestion and my yard habits."

Cookie: "Okay I am all done, you can lick the bowl. There will still be a taste in there."

Jackie: "(Grump, hrrump) You didn't leave much did you.....All I can smell is your breath......Diets!.......When is dinner? I don't see how I am going to survive; I am sure I will have starved by this afternoon."

2 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Wishing you luck with the diet, Jackie. I know it's not fun.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Thanks Squirrely Jedi. I am really grumpy about it AND I had to have my nails trimmed today too which I don't like. I tried to let the groomer know, but I ended up nipping the nail trimmers instead. What a day!

9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home