Sunday, April 30, 2006

Entanglements

Annie: "Ahhhh! The best part of the day. I love my walk."
Cookie: "It is nice to get a breath of fresh air!"Annie: "When I first came to live with this family, I was afraid of the leash."

Jackie: "That's right, until you figured out that the leash meant a nice walk on cool grass." Annie: "It didn't take me long."Jackie: "Pssst! Cookie, let's give these kids some entanglement practice."Cookie: "I don't know, Jackie. The kids don't like entanglements."

Jackie: "But I love to give them a challenge!"
Cookie: "Okay, here goes." Valerie: "James! There they go....Entanglement!"James: "Oh no, not again! Why do they do this?"Valerie: "There. Got it straight again."
Cookie: "That didn't take them long to untangle us this time.

Jackie: "They are getting good....we will have to think of something new to train them at."
Annie: "Well, maybe we can walk on in peace today. I want to do a little quiet sniffing." Jackie: "Yeah, there are some good things to smell out here in the grass!"


4 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

Ah, I see. So you three are just a bunch of pranksters. ;->

12:26 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

We like to keep the kids on their toes. I think our kids are pretty well trained except we need to work on them throwing more food down from the table.

5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's true; they don't toss down enough food. But Jackie, you always seem to get plenty to eat.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Well, I am QUICK, that's all!

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home