Friday, March 31, 2006

Stitches are ITCHY!

Cookie: "Annie, why are you wearing that blue thing? You look like a big flower."

Annie: "My stitches are itchy."

Cookie: "Yes, but why would itchy stiches make you wear a flower?"

Annie: "Cookie, I would like to lick and SCRATCH my ITCHY STITCHES! This blue thing is like a fence to keep me from myself!"

Cookie: "Oh."






Annie: "Because I am a weener dogus, I have to have the medium size collar. I can reach my head right around the small collar and lick away."


Annie: "I am having a little trouble seeing over the top of this thing......and I would sure like to be able to scratch my itchy stitches!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Squirrely Jedi said...

I'm sorry your stitches are itchy. Feel better!

10:41 AM  
Blogger Jackie said...

Annie said....."Thanks Squirrely Jedi. I don't like this collar, but I am feeling a lot better. I even played with Jackie today."

1:37 PM  
Blogger Vader said...

Cone-Anne the Dogbarian.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home