Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Packing Up

Maxie: "Uh oh. I have seen this before......and I don't like it." Jackie: "Yeah, this is backpacking stuff. It looks like James and Mama are going backpacking in the woods."
Zoe: "Do dogs go packpacking with people?"

Jackie: "Not weener dogs.....there are bears in the woods and bears eat weener dogs."Zoe: "Oh. I wouldn't like that."Zoe: "Maybe there's food in here...."
Maxie: "No, I already checked Zoe. They haven't put the food in yet."
Abby: "Well, I just heard from Valerie that she's going to Grandma's, and Jackie and I are going with her! Maxie and Zoe are going to stay home and guard Master Man."
Jackie: "I like to go to Grandma's! She slips bits of chicken to me. She knows a weener should be plump."
Zoe: "Who will I play with while you are at Grandma's, Abby? What will I do?"
Abby: "Well, Maxie is staying home. You can play with Maxie."
Maxie: "Oh great."
Zoe: "This is the worst thing that has ever happened to me. My kids are going and my best friend is going."
Zoe: "I am lonely already."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home